Friday, July 22, 2016

Sisterhood of the traveling house



For the last five days, my sister and I have been packing up her things for her move in town, and I am happy to say that we have developed a sense of humor since we took this photo. As children who moved to Appalachia every summer and who have moved all over the USA with our parents and then in our adult lives, we are very adept at packing. The key is for me to have Skittles available and for my sister to have gin & tonic. This is the core of our sisterhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni