Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Ancestors cross the sea



Bringing the songs and stories of Appalachia across the ocean! We arrive in Britain tomorrow! Concerts Friday thru Monday in Filey, Ainderby Steeple, and Barnsley (two shows)!
All details on our website at www.jeniandbilly.com/tour

Dansko had no red Mary Jane shoes this season, so I painted my brown ones. Pictured are my great great grandmother, Sarah Catherine Margaret Nipper Hylton, and my second cousin Charley Smith, or as I call him, Baby Charley, the Lightning Boy. More about them both at our shows! 

Love and hugs to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni