Friday, April 29, 2016

My Heart! Elementary School Outreach at Merlefest


Report from Merlefest, Day 1: Our super MerleFest volunteer, Brad (thanks, Brad!) sent us this fab photo of our big time at Mulberry Elementary!! These kids set a high bar for our festival audiences for tomorrow! I will be on a permanent high for the rest of the year from all of the hugs and zany wonderful comments from the kids. One little boy gave me a cracker-jack box bracelet which I am wearing for luck. Aww, what a beautiful day! Some of the kids asked if we could come back next week and do it all again – and would I give them dancing lessons! My heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni