Friday, January 15, 2016

New quilt cards!



New square quilt postcards for the new year!! Yummmmmmm! I am so thrilled with how they came out. And here they are, just in time for the show tonight! I got these printed at our favorite local print shop in Seven Lakes, North Carolina -- Harris Printing. They just jump off the cards and the reproduction of the fabric looks so lush and rich. 14 cards - two of each design - for $10. $12 with shipping in the USA. If you'd like some before we make it to your part of the world, you can send a paypal or check. Just message me! International shipping, I will have to check, but I'll be bringing them to Britain and Canada this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni