Monday, April 20, 2015

Paradise, new cd, new book, new fan club!


Paradise Festivus in Baltimore on Saturday, New CD, New Book, New Fan Club! If you missed any of this news last week, you can check out our fresh off the cyber-press newsletter!

That's my Great grandmother, Narcie Smith, on the far left, and her best friend, Elsie Brown, in the cream dress. The "Elsie Brown" is just one of the many goodies we offer our fan club members (aka a nifty way to hear new and rare Jeni & Billy songs!)

http://tinyurl.com/penqecs

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni