Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hungry for Hungrytown


How absolutely thrilling to get to hear our dearest friends Hungrytown perform in Naples. And how happy we were to have them come hear us, too. Like us, they are on a tour around Florida right now, so check out their calendar and go hear them before they head over to New Zealand or something wild like that. www.Hungrytown.net
I took this snap as they sang a gorgeous a capella version of Woody Guthrie's Pastures of Plenty, which I am glad to say is on their next record!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni